My photo
things i can describe bout myself: hardheaded, fun, love to make friends, simple, hardheaded, metalheads, loud, lousy sometimes, movies addiction, non-smoker, funny, straight edge, outspoken, dreaming a lot, love eating, cute, fat, love being myself. i wanna be what i want to be... i don't care wat kind of hardships i will face in my future.... I WILL FIGHT TILL MY LAST DROP OF BLOOD!!!

COR SCORPII - MONUMENT


COR SCORPII - MONUMENT



COR SCORPII




I've just got this album from my pal in NORWAY... this album has been out since 2008 and it is rarely found in MALAYSIA. Cor Scorpii which means Scorpion Heart is a BRUTAL FOLK MELODIC BLACK METAL... it is formed in 2004 after the death of WINDIR voc TERJE BAKKEN...

Monument is their first album and they also have recorded a demo ATTERGANGAR in 2005...
Their current members are:-


Current

  • Thomas S. Øvstedal – vocals
  • Stian Bakketeig – guitars
  • Rune Sjøthun – rhythm guitars
  • Inge Jonny Lomheim – bass
  • Gaute Refsnes – keyboards
  • Ole "Vargon" Nordsve – drums





Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Waktu Malaysia

Incubus - love hurts

Followers